INSTRUCTIONS FOR USAGE
- ULV Fogger has a warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase against only manufacturing defect. Please note that Motor Brushes, Tank Leakage, Gaskets or any other wear and tear of items are not covered under any warranty, This will be notify within 7 days of purchase for replacement.
- This warranty does not apply to any unit which has been: subject to misuse, accident; used for a purpose for which it is not designed for; altered in any manner; or subjected to the voltage other than the specified voltage. If the maintenance of the sprayer is not found up to the mark, then the same will not be covered in the warranty.
- This warranty is limited to the purchaser only, and does not include claims for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the non-function or malfunction of this product.
- The damage to the metal parts, Hose pipe and rubber parts because of using the liquids with high strength corrosion will be not covered in the warrantee.
- The breakdowns or damages because privately changed the original production structure or the production parts. It will be not covered in the warrantee.
- Not following the manual instruction during operation or maintenance of machine, will be not covered in warrantee.
- Any artificial damage caused by improper operation or overloaded usage, will be not covered in warrantee.
- Change the carbon brush when the accumulative time of uses exceeds 200 hours, due to not flowing this instruction, Electric motor will be damage & warrantee will be not covered in that case.
- Prohibited to use any unbranded unlabelled, local disinfectant in Electric or Motorised ULV Cold foggers ( For all models): Always use the US EPA approved disinfectant or equivalent grade in our all type of ULV machine
- Please read very carefully line by line Product manual & label instruction before using them.
- Avoid using local grade, unbranded disinfectant without proper label. If any damage of lives, property or machine due to use any unlabelled or local grade disinfectant, we are not responsible for any losses of lives, property or machine.
- Any disinfectant which will damage, rubber, PP body parts of the units or any flammable disinfectant containing alcohol & similar products, should be avoid, we are not responsible to damage any lives, property or machine/ machine parts in any case.
|Use 2T oil @20 ml per litre of petrol for P-2 ULV @30 ML per litres for STIHL SR-420, 450, 5600.||Please do not run machine without adding 2T oil in petrol as recommended dose.|
UPL CLARKE P2 ULV
SR 420, 450 5600
|Clean nozzle filter if chemical is not coming out.||Mix petrol & 2T oil, shake properly in a bottle then fill it in the machine before starting.|
|After every usage & on daily basis the units should be washed with clean water & nebulised for 2-3 minutes with clean water.||Please do not open nozzle filter frequently.|
Check loose parts and nuts & bolts daily, it should be closed tightly.
|Please do not run choke continuously. Please ensure that choke is off after the engine start.|
|Clean air filter every 20 hours of running.||Please do not fill chemical & fuel above the maximum level.|
|Clean spark plug every 100 hours of running.||Please do not fill chemical & water without the tank filter.|
|Clean the silencer net after every 50 hours of usage.||Do not use DDVP, WP, Or any Alcoholic disinfectant in machine.|
|Please use normal tooth brush to clean each filter.||Do not use any type of Sodium & Chlorine based disinfectant in the machine.|
|Read instruction manual line by line carefully before start & run the machine.||Please do not run engine without chemical & chemical mixture.|
|Give your technician proper training who has to start & run the machine.||Please do not use dirty water in the machine.|
|Machine should be used one handedly.||Do not throw water in engine & carburettor area.|
|Please use Indian 3 or 2 Pin Adopter ( for UPL Clarke)||Don’t run the machine continuously, Run 5-10 minutes after that give rest for 2-3 minutes after each running cycle of 5-10 minutes, also do not run machine in high speed for more than 2-3 minutes, medium speed is recommended.|
Rockstone 12 & 16 ltr backpack
Rockstone UF 4.5 ltr
UPL CLARKE ULV
Rockstone UVLS 8000
|Check the power cable daily before plugging||Don’t fill the water when the machine plugged in.|
|Please use more than 20 meter extension cable in 2 core & 2.5- 3.00 sq. Mm thickness to all ULV||Don’t fill the water more than the capacity of tank, also fill clean water , during filling the Electric motor shouldn’t contact with the water.|
|If machine is not working check the 10amp fuse( for UPL & Other)||Do not fill water without funnel; don’t keep using the machine with dusty air filter.|
|Clean air filter at every 20 hours of running.||Please do not fill chemical above maximum level.|
|Check the air filter every 3 days & clean it smoothly with soft cloths, you can dip in tarpin oil to clean it properly .||Please do not use dirty water in the machine. Please do not fill chemicals & water without tank filter.|
|You can clean the tank filter if the fog is not coming properly, also clean with pressure pump with toothbrush to clean with normal water at least weekly.||Do not use DDVP, WP or any Alcoholic disinfectant in machine. Always use the US EPA approved disinfectant or equivalent grade in ULV machine.|
|After every usages & daily basis the unit should be washed & nebulised for 2-3 min with clean water.||Do not use any type of Sodium & Chlorine based disinfectant in the machine. Any disinfectant which will damage rubber & PP parts of the machine is strictly prohibited.|
|Read instruction manual line by line carefully before start & run the machine.||Please do not run engine without chemical & chemical mixture|
|Give your technician proper training who is to start & run the machine .||Any flammable disinfectant should be avoided, it will be damage the ULV parts .|
|Machine should be used single handily.||Do not run the machine in rainy areas. It is not a water resistant product. This is electric powered product.|
- The technician should have proper training before the use.
- Electric ULV should run continuously for at least 5-10 minutes. The ULV standard time is 3-5 min after that take rest for few minutes.
- Electric ULV cannot run continuously more than 20 minutes without taking rest for few minutes.
- DDVP, WP Pesticide shouldn’t be used in electric ULV, those products are ideal for mist blower not for Electric VLV.
- Sodium hypochlorite, Chlorine based or Sodium based or Acidic based chemicals are not to use in electric ULV. You should have proper knowledge of Chemical chemistry before using Electric ULV.
- After each operation Electric ULV should be cleaned with clean water regularly.
- ULV should be used with one hand.
- Do not remove Filter sponge on the back side of electric motor, this will protect the motor from dust & humid air, which will damage the electrical parts & motor.
- 6 months warrantee against manufacturing defects only as per products purchased. It does not under covered by operational damage or physical damage.
- Repair cost & Service charges apply as per company rules.
- Before using ULV Cold fogger machine read the instruction manual very carefully line by line before starting, run & maintain the ULV, this will be helpful to maintain the ULV & will be cost effective for operation.
- No guarantee or warrantee applicable if the machine does not runs as per guidelines & instruction given by company or authorised dealer /supplier. Charges for service of machine & spare parts will be applicable as per price list.